Do You Find It Difficult to...
* believe that anyone can truly love you?
* trust your ability to think, interact and solve problems?
Do You Ever Feel...
* that you are inferior and inadequate?
* like there is something wrong with your feelings, needs and perceptions?
* like the world would be a happier place if you did not exist?
* embarrassed or ashamed that you have needs?
* that you don't deserve to be treated with respect?
* that other people's needs and feelings are more important than yours?
* that people will not like you once they get to know you?
Do You Ever...
* allow other people to treat you with a lack of respect or to take advantage of you?
Are you suffering from low self-esteem (LSE)? Have you tried to overcome LSE through reading books? Going to therapy? Practicing positive affirmations? They didn't help did they? Here's why:
Overcoming low self-esteem is difficult. The beliefs that we have about who we are and whether or not we have value are buried deep in our "core." Some people say that they feel it in their heart, some feel it in their gut. Where do you feel it?
Low self-esteem can be healed through a "cutting edge technology" known as
Core Beliefs Psychotherapy (CBP).
CBP can help you to overcome LSE for good, and leave you with a sense of profound confidence, peace and freedom.
To make an appointment, or for more information call:
(734) 776-2284 or
“I had been in and out of counseling for 20 years and still had no self-esteem. After 7 weeks of working with Alice Brown, I finally accept and respect myself. I’ve also learned how to say ‘no’.”
Self-Esteem: More about the Core Healing Center
The Core Healing Center serves communities in southeastern Michigan, including: Birmingham Southfield Bloomfield Hills Huntington Woods Farmington Novi Northville Ann Arbor Oakland Wayne Berkeley Ferndale Pleasant Ridge Plymouth Lathrup Village Livonia Beverly Hills West Bloomfield. We provide counseling services for adult individuals and couples. We specialize in the treatment of anxiety, depression, self-esteem, emotional eating, weight loss, and marriage counseling.