Help for Emotional Eating
Are you suffering from the painful cycle of Emotional Eating?
* Do you turn to food for comfort when you feel upset, angry, hurt?
* Do you feel unable to control the amount of food that you eat?
* Do you feel shame or disgust when you look at your body?
* Are you frustrated by unsuccessful attempts to lose weight?
* Do you have a love/hate relationship with food?
You can change your relationship with food and experience freedom, confidence and a healthy body.
* Lose weight and keep it off
* Have a relationship with food that is satisfying and healthy
* Feel good about your body
I can help you to learn how to "eat within your hunger," lose weight, and feel better about yourself. To make an appointment, or for more information call or text: (734) 776-2284 or
“I came to the Core Healing Center at the end of my rope. I had struggled with being overweight my whole life and had tried every diet you can think of. Alice helped me to understand and heal the issues
that were driving my binge-eating. We worked out a food plan that was enjoyable and healthy. I lost the weight without having to go hungry or feel deprived.”
New Book! Radical Self-Care for Weight Loss for Life by Alice J. Brown
Information on Emotional Eating
The Core Healing Center serves communities in southeastern Michigan, including: Birmingham Southfield Bloomfield Hills Huntington Woods Farmington Novi Northville Ann Arbor Oakland Wayne Berkeley Ferndale Pleasant Ridge Plymouth Lathrup Village Livonia Beverly Hills West Bloomfield. We provide counseling services for adult individuals and couples. We specialize in the treatment of anxiety, depression, self-esteem, weight loss, and marriage counseling.